1) Who is eligible for this scholarship?
The CRL scholarship is open to:
- First-year undergraduates only
- Students who have a confirmed place at a recognised UK academic institution for a degree in one of the following disciplines: engineering, construction, architecture
- Home, EU and International students in the UK only
2) How will your application be assessed?
The CRL Scholarship rewards academic performance and applicants must display evidence of academic excellence and innovation.This will be demonstrated by:
- Academic endorsements by two personal referees
- Submission of an essay of no more than 1,000 words entitled ‘The Future Of The Construction Industry’
3) How will the awards be allocated?
- Applicants will be judged by our internal panel and the 10 strongest entrants will be selected to receive the £1,000 cash prize.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 1st December 2018.
- All scholarship awards will be presented at a ceremony hosted by CRL at a date and venue to be confirmed closer to the time.
For more info and to apply please go to: https://c-r-l.com/about-us/scholarship/