Alma-nac is looking for an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Alma-nac is an award-winning London based design studio committed to producing high quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment. They undertake a range of projects of varying scale and sector and are currently looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join their team.
Candidates should possess the following:
- a minimum of one year professional experience
- detailing, construction and preferably job running experience on small to medium projects
- excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital
- exceptional presentation skills
- Archicad experience preferable but not essential
- fluent spoken and written English
- ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be confident to:
- manage the day to day running of a small project under supervision
- communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
- liaise with consultants and local authorities
- assist in general practice management
Above all they are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please email (no hardcopies) your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with ‘Application for Architectural Assistant – June 2018’ as the subject.
Please include examples of professional experience where possible.
Deadline Friday 15th June.