The event is arranged by the Worldwide Network of Port Cities AIVP with prominent speakers on board:
- Alistair Gale, CEO London Port Authority – communicating their recent strategies
- Professor Carola Hein, Professor & Head, History of Architecture & Urban Planning Chair, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Jamil Ouazzani, SAPT Tangier
- Maurice Jansen, Senior researcher, Department Urban Port & Transport Economics, Maritime University, Netherlands
The port cities and their actors (port and city authorities, businesses and communities) have a significant role to play in ensuring a green Blue Growth at all scales to promote sustainability, ensure ecosystems and deliver the climate agenda aiming at:
- Sustainable, smart development, adaptation and management of coastal areas and their complex natures.
- Sustainable maritime transport and coastal renewable energies.
- Preserving healthy, green and marine ecosystems.
- Promoting inclusive environments and blue economies.
To register please go here.