Heritage Dot is a conference bringing together heritage + digital, taking place online on 22nd March 2023.
The University of Lincoln is hosting the second Heritage Dot Conference with the support of The National Lottery Heritage Fund and other partners, exploring digital horizons in relation to cultural heritage.
Heritage Dot will offer a platform for sharing, challenging, disrupting and interrogating what digital heritage is and does across professional, academic and community sectors with interests in heritage; read more here.
How would you like to take part?
Respond now to the call for participation and submit your proposal for your opportunity to present your project, share your experiences, or outline your research for a wide audience of heritage and digital sector professionals, researchers, volunteers and supporters.
If you’d like to attend the conference, register your interest here for news and updates about Heritage Dot including registration announcements.
How to get involved
- Register now for conference news and updates
- Apply now with your proposal – open until 22nd January 2023
- Book a ticket – opening soon
- Presenters confirmed and draft programme announced – January 2023
- Finalised programme – February 2023
- Conference – 22nd March 2023
Find out more at heritagedot.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.